Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my polish haircut


I am so excited. I had my very own polish haircut today.
So today was the day after Slot art festival ended, and so I was able to wrangle down Gosia, sarah my sisters’ friend, and have her cut my hair. Gosia has a great reputation for cutting amazing funky haircuts, something I love about polish people.

My favourite thing about Slot was looking at all the different people walking around. There was so much different fashions, and the haircuts.. so cool. I loved all the guy’s hair, it wasn’t just your average joe cut which pretty much every guy has in Australia, Polish guys have crazy, unique cuts which are so rad.. Also girls fringes are so rad in Poland. Lots of short short ones, jaggard ones, uneven ones, curved ones.. All different types.

But enough of them, I am one of them now… as I have my own. What was the best was I just sat down and knew what she wanted to do and did it.. I didn’t have to think about it at all. I love hairdressers who can do that well.

Its kinda a side mullet, short on one side, and longer on the other. Ahh ill let the photo speak for itself.

I’m now in Krakow, and finally with internet connection again. It was so hard to go 6 days without it, how sad is that. I’m also gonna be able to get some washing done here too. I’m so excited, I haven’t done real washing since Amsterdam (I have done hand washing) which was 3 countries ago.. so excited to have CLEAN clothes again.

No comments: