Friday, March 14, 2008

my table




so i decided as i woke up this morning how interesting the books on the table next to my bed are, and how the represent where i am right now. Let me list them


- 'What is Art?' Leo Tolstoy
- 'The Irresistable Revolution' Shane Clairbourne
- 'Punk Monk' Andy Freeman & Pete Greig
- Lonely Planet Guide to Prague
- Lonely Planet Guide to Poland
- 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Gallexy' 4 part series Douglas Adams
- Bible NIV pockety sizeish
- 'My Utmost for his Highest' Oswold Chambers
- Study guide to the book of Revelations Greg Clarke


You could read alot into this list.

Not only does it show how i dont finish books, but i am exploring different genres.
I have the classic christian books, My utmost, and Tolstoy, with your future travellers book of Lonely Planet. I have the nerdy thing happening with Hitchhickers guide, and the activist in Shanes book. I guess im a bit all over the place at the momment and i hate it. Well thats a lie im just adjusting to my changes.

I went from such structure or well working 6 days and just doing that and being on Uni break to Uni being back and learning new things. Ive started 2 new jobs and trying to get the hang of that, and also change to having sarah live in Brisbane. I dunno i like consistancy in my life and how i act, and at the momment i feel kinda inadequate, and lacking consistancy.

No comments: